Learn about State Management, App Architecture, Navigation, Testing, and much more by building a Flutter eCommerce app on iOS, Android, and web.
Getting started with Flutter is easy enough.
Once you know about the most important widgets, you can start building apps and add features.
But unless you have a robust architecture in place, you’ll soon run into problems and start questioning your decisions:
– This widget does way too much, but where should all this logic go?
– I have bugs! How do I fix them and prevent new ones from appearing?
– I know I should write tests for this code, but I don’t know how. Help!
– Maybe I should just delete everything and start again! But how can I get it right next time?
I know how you feel. I’ve been there myself.
– Feeling confident about how to structure your code
– Knowing how to write automated tests for almost any case you can think of
– Having a repeatable process for adding new features, reliably
Sounds good, right?
To help you get there, I’ll guide you through the process of building a real-world eCommerce app in Flutter. And I’ll explain my reasoning and decision-making all along.
You could waste hours or days trying to make sense of it all with some random tutorials.
Or you can learn with the techniques and best practices I learned through years of experience, all distilled into a well-structured curriculum that goes above and beyond what you can find on YouTube or Udemy.
Who is this course for?
This is an intermediate to advanced-level course, going above and beyond what you can find on YouTube or Udemy.